J. Richard Eichman, CPA

Our job is to make your job easier

Service List

Political Action Committees are organizations that raise funds and make contributions to candidates, elected officials and ballot measures.

Political Action Committees 

If you hire a lobbyist or lobbying firm,  or you lobbying on behalf of someone else, you may be required to file quarterly disclosure statements.

Lobby Disclosure Reports

A major donor is an entity that contributes $10,000 or more to any state or local committee during a calendar year.

Major Donor Reporting

Committees that make Federal contributions have to file reports with the Federal Elections Commission.

Federal PACs